View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2015, 10:08 PM   #625
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
Before you know it, it'll feel weird to NOT wear full leathers. Certainly feels that way to me on those very rare occasions when I wear street pants (e.g. riding to the diner at lunch).
I know that feeling. That's how it was when I first got boots. I HATE riding without them and pretty much never do. I'm not sure the pants will be on that level but for spirited riding I'll be putting on the pants for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Good choice Jono! Those will serve you well, I can show you the pics of my multiple crashed a*'s. But know they are NOT cold weather leathers, this mild weather so far this winter is perfect for them though. Fully geared up and perfectly comfortable ftw!
Good to hear. And buy what the pro's wear, right? I also have 3 A* jackets that zip into these pants so it's perfect. These are especially not cold weather pants since they are perforated. I don't put many miles on two wheels during the winter though so it's not an issue.

The only thing these pants need are upgraded hip armor. They just come with foam pads like most A* gear.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote