View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2016, 04:13 AM   #10
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250R (Red), 2005 VFR800A (Red), CRF450X (Red), 2012 F800GS (Wants to be Red!)

MOTM - Nov '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
"In the event of an accident, the paramedics can scan these QR codes positioned on the bottom of the helmet here, which lead to a very simple six-step removal... "

Which involves removing screws.

And oh by the way, the QR codes are on the bottom edge of the helmet, so presumably you'd have to move the head to get a clear shot at them.

While you've got a trauma patient on your hands.

What the actual f**k? Can you seriously see that happening?

The one aspect I'm really skeptical about is the reliance on a chin cup to keep the helmet from moving around on your head. With a strap, you can get it nice and tight. With a mobile jaw determining how secure the helmet is, I have to wonder.

Would like to see a helmet fit video where they try to move the helmet around on the head, similar to the Arai videos.

Would be cool to try one of these on. If it passed a basic fit/secureness assessment I'd be very interested.
At least one member found this post helpful.
The Smart Money: #1 - ATGATT, #2 - Training (machine skills and survival skills), #3 - The bike; whatever floats yer boat with the money you have left over
SLOWn60 is offline   Reply With Quote