View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2020, 12:46 AM   #10
BoBO
ninjette.org guru

Name: Genesis

Motorcycle(s): SC28 Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoXYZ View Post
Damn you BoBo!!! Now you’ve got me browsing for “what if” bikes and I find THIS!!! https://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/...162921360.html

That is definitely a nice Fireblade! It's hard to find them in good condition. There's a few out of state Blades for $7-8 with original rear fenders.

Regarding front tires, I ordered a set of S21 while they are still available. I think they came out 4 years ago it won't be long before they get discontinued. There's also the Sportec M3 I'm hoping they will still be around those two are like the only matching sets around that I know. BT-46? I'll check that out .

I just came back from a long ride I rented a Ninja 400 today unlimited miles for $200. After 3-4 hours of riding the bike gave a good impression. The torque, weight, and ergonomics was ahead of the 250. There's no comparison, although the rear tire could be narrower, maybe it was just over inflated. The tank is a little high but great bike overall. I'm not getting the 250 back anytime soon and the 400 is looking good right now.
BoBO is offline   Reply With Quote