View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2021, 09:51 AM   #14
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrshooter View Post
my r6 is my ninjette. have not had a ninja in years, this is still the only motorcycle forum i come 2.
Yeah, but there isn’t an R6 section of the site for obvious reasons.

Now that I think about it, the 2013+ Ninja 250 doesn’t have its own section because it’s really just a regional variant of the 300/400 and they basically share sub forums. There is no subforum for the ZX-25R yet… perhaps because it isn’t sold where it can contrast with the bigger Ninjas to be seen as a “Ninjette.”

I’m gonna guess the ZX-4R/400 RR and ZX-25R will share a subforum as well. Being regional variants means the 400cc model will be a “porker” too. Still, it’s a road bike for me so gimme that ABS!

Yes, I am talking about it like it’s a sure thing. Hard to imagine that they won’t do this… unless they want to release a 300cc model first and then upgrade to 400 in a few years like they did with the other Ninjettes. Since I would rather have a cheaper/smaller version I hope they milk this new 4-cylinder engine/platform like that instead of going straight for the sweet spot. Might lead the competitors along too all while having an ace to release when the time is right.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote