View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2022, 12:57 PM   #30
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Will the price of gas ever go back down? I fear it will only slightly go down and we will be forced to be happy with it because it will be the new normal. Uggg!!!!
Even after the War ends the gas prices will remain High.... they push the gas prices up each year as high as they dare and now that their highest they have ever been able to get them they'll never lower them much a whole 20cents per gallon is the best you can hope for in normal conditions, now though you might see a 50 cent drop but that is all
....Next you'll see the cost of electricity go up steeply as they will want to get their greedy fingers into the pie as well.....
with that going on the cost of everything will take a huge leap upward....
and the paltry raise I got for ssi will be negated and I'll have even less to live on that a few years ago....
the President and his Stimulus package for gas is such a joke it's unreal
it's not enough for one tank full , way too little and way too late....it would take $5000. to compensate for the gas hike ! ....
we are headed back to the worst economic times we have ever seen folks
..... can they stop it ? will they stop it .... I doubt it because the super rich like it ! their getting richer through all this.... and the super rich run this country....
so batten down the hatches it's not going to be fun !
Bob....