View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2022, 04:23 PM   #38
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Yep exactly ! the whole echonemy of the USA is based on the price of gas and oil.... most inflation in the past has been because of the price of forign oil
.... maybe just maybe that will force the US Oil companies to drill for more oil here... I doubt it though because they already have all the oil reserves tapped here... oil wells in Alaska would help but I doubt that will happen. maybe it shouldn't there anyway.... but the price of oil has caused no end of tribulations on this planet wars have been fought because of it and will continue to be fought because of it.... making so much oil that the price drops to $2.00 a gallon here though is not going to happen ...they will ship it out first ....
....no $5.00 a gallon is what they have been after for 10 years... now they have it, it certainly is not going to come down unless the government gets involved and demands it.... but sense they would only do that if they subsidized the big businesses for their Loss ( because 98% of the people in the government are rich enough to have stocks invested in oil) .... so that is not likely to happen in this decade ....we'll have to wait for the Old fogies of the government to die off before any real change is done here unfortunately
.... and Yes our gas prices are directly effected by the government....and the governments decisions. that has certainly been proven by the recent change in gas prices !
.... I've thought for years that the OIL company's are too strong to be left alone, they can make or break the economy. it is time that the government took them over completely because of "National security" , and I hope they do.
.... it certainly can't be any worse !
Bob...