View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2022, 08:41 AM   #14
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I agree BUT..... that doesn't give me any dirt riding ability.... although I could ride the Kids TT250 as it's setting 99.9% of the time anyway and the Kid says Ride it Dad ! .... so I just might be doing just that ! I don't know !
I did put an add on Cregs list up here listing it at $4000.00 but the only person that would be interested in that is a person that was going to buy a new one and wants to save some money.... and to be quite honest a CSC is not a popular brand ! ....so I guess we'll see LOL...
I left the Ninja out so I could take it for a good ride but the weather turned cold and rainy and I've been waiting for it to warm back up.... it only got to 50 deg. here yesterday ! and that's a bit nippy at 65 to 70 mph !
I don't remember what the numbers are for figuring wind chill factor but I've used the figure of 30 to 40 degrees colder at speed that makes it down right frosty ! and I hate getting cold any more i just seize up...my joints don't want to move and when I do move it hurts like heck !
(don't get old guys it sucks ! )
anyway.... maybe that would be the best move... just sell the RX4 and put the money in the bank ...it would be nice to have more than 50 bucks in the bank come payday again ! LOL
and just ride the Kids bike .
What ever..... it's no biggy .... just something I'm mulling over !
later !
Bob........