View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2022, 04:32 AM   #4
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Link to original page on YouTube.

Link to original page on YouTube.
So, yeah, the EV battery is removable, the HEV is a chonker, and the hydrogen concept is even more of a chonker since you can’t use any of that for storage. Another thing to note is the three piece blue/green logo Kawasaki is using instead of the “River Mark” to distinguish their hybrids and EVs. Disappointed that there’s still nothing about price, performance, or range for what should be a product announcement.

It seems the Ninja EV takes a back seat to the Z EV since it doesn’t even show up in the second video and they feature the Z a lot more in the other (Ninja EV only shows up in the final still shot). Makes sense if it’s intended more as an eGrom/125 competition. The Ninja is just going to weigh more while being harder to swap the battery. Still, I much prefer a full fairing.

…and I guess I should mention that the H2 SX SE gets front and rear radar for rider aids, like auto headlight dimming. Hope it’s used for more than that! Namely, adaptive cruise control, emergency auto-braking, etc.

Last futzed with by CZroe; November 8th, 2022 at 11:52 AM.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote