View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2020, 06:08 PM   #7
Gearbox Paul
ninjette.org member

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R, 2007 CBR 125R (sold)

Update - received and installed windscreen

I received the the windscreen from Ali Express. Took about 3 weeks receive. The screen was well packaged, with lots of padding to protect it. When I opened the package, I was pleased to see the screen looked very nice. No excess plastic to trim off from the injection molding process, all edge were very smooth. The screen does not have much of a "double bubble" as you can see in the pictures. And it isn't much taller than the stock screen. It looks exactly like the pictures on Ali Express.

The screen fit perfectly, no need to bend it to make it fit. Overall, I think it looks quite good. I wanted a dark windscreen as a cosmetic mod for my red bike and, in my opinion, it looks really good on the bike.

I went for a ride on the freeway and the wind hits my helmet about half way, whereas with stock screen wind hit bottom of my helmet or neck area. (I'm 5' 8"). So it's not much of an improvement in wind resistance. Clearly, it's not a ZG or Puig windscreen.

Overall for $11, it's better than I expected. I just wanted a dark screen for the cosmetic benefit, and that's what I got . I'm pretty happy with that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0533.jpg (75.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0534.jpg (76.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0535.jpg (58.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0536.jpg (100.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0538.jpg (91.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0537.jpg (90.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0539.jpg (98.9 KB, 5 views)
Gearbox Paul is offline   Reply With Quote