Old June 11th, 2009, 12:47 AM   #32
CodE-E
Ninja Newbie

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): EX250K9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'09250 View Post
I ride with Icon victory pants when i'm not commuting to work

they're denim with "aramid reinforced" knees and hips and expandable sections just over the knees and in the crotch.

i wanted something that looked like normal pants, but offered more protection and didn't hike up on me when riding. these do both, but they're way too baggy for my tastes. i look like a gang-banger when i'm just walking around in these things. they also flap around in the breeze when i'm riding which can get annoying. if they made straight-fit pants like this i'd buy them in a heartbeat, but i guess i'll have to settle for the loose-fit (by which i mean baggy-as-hell-fit)
If they look like normal (non-baggy) on you when you're standing upright, they'll might be too tight in some spots when you sit in riding position for long durations, which will probably be more of a pain in the a** than them looking baggy when you're walking around in them. For riding equipment, I'd focus on safety, comfort, and utility value first. If they look good, then that's a bonus; but don't buy stuff only because it looks good.
CodE-E is offline   Reply With Quote