View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2022, 11:26 AM   #16
shspvr
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob KellyIII View Post
because of what I stated above balancing beads simply don't work like you think they should.... when you stop at a stop sign. all the beads roll to the bottom of the tire.... then when you start moving again it takes them a bit to find the out of balance place.... which they will do but it takes a few miles to do that.... now if they stuck to the tire once set ,that would be different.... but they don't !
.... we were driving to town one time with the beads in that tire and hit a chuck hole about 10 miles from home and it must have been a just right hit on the tire because it started shaking real bad again for a few miles...if finally was perfectly balanced again and we could speed up .... but about 40 mph was tops when it was shaking badly .... it just doesn't work !
Bob......
Never run in to problem and work fine for me in bikes I have rode them that had them and as wobble usually only start above 40mph not below that I use to sell tire
Also balance beads or centramatic balance rings the tires remain in balance from day one until you replace them
shspvr is offline   Reply With Quote