View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1
Madman44
ninjette.org guru

Name: Martin

Motorcycle(s): 250r

RIP ninja, hello ER. (GRAPHIC PIC)

I was on my way to a funeral, going about 30mph, when a lady decides to make a left-turn in front of me. I tried breaking, but to no avail. I smashed the side-view mirror with my hip and flew INTO her windshield, making a huge crater that covered the entire thing. Then rolled onto her hood and for some reason grabbed on to it. She came out and said "OMG, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you! Are you OK!?"
I Looked around a bit and then said "b*tch, call an ambalamps" (I didn't really say the b*tch part) all while still splayed on her hood. I knew right away that my hip/back took a hard impact so I yelled "thank you!" when I felt that I was able to wiggle my toes. Some good-hearted samaritans helped me to the floor and one of them gave me her business card and said that she had witnessed the entire thing. I took a look at my bike and all I could see was fairings split open. Like someone had thrown a grenade in the gas tank. I am almost certain it's totaled. The medics came and transported me to USC.

Today I made the mistake that I thought I never would. I violated the sacred code of atgATT and paid the price!
I wore all of my gear except my jacket (BIG MISTAKE, DUMBASS). And thanks to that mistake I now have 19 stitches across my back and a horrible contusion to my hip/back/ass. I know for a fact that the jacket would have absorbed most, or all of the gash and (thanks to my upgraded back pad) most of the impact. But I'm an idiot, so it didn't. The good news is that my boots saved my kankles, my gloves saved my sausage fingers and my helmet saved my dome. All three show signs of damage.
I'll post pics when I get the chance.

So once again guys, wear ATGATT! Even if your going to a funeral that is 5 blocks from your house!!!!
Ride safe fellowmen!!!

I haven't had a chance to take pics of the bike yet because it hurts like hell to fart, let alone walk:/ Here's a pic of one of wounds. I'll update more later.
Will someone show me how to make the pic smaller? It's so big it's like I'm IN the wound.

Last futzed with by Madman44; March 3rd, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
Madman44 is offline   Reply With Quote