Thread: hey
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2010, 01:23 AM   #26
ungluck
sleeper

Name: chris

Motorcycle(s): '10 250r, '10 690 duke

no do talk!!

i agree..the new Gt is a serious fukn package man!! and yes the ctsv is a very unique customer and setup vehicle wise.

the v6 has def caught my attention, i agree the mustang has been a better package than the camaro for liek ever..but i jus think,until now, that ford has eally skimped on what they COULD/SHOULD be doing with the mustang..305 sounds like what it should've been years ago for the v6..and the 7500 for an OEM huge bump SC setup..CCHHHEEAAPP...you'll spend that much for a blower,install.software and exhaust aftermarket..

very cool stuff..

i have to be honest..i built a street car, after years of having tracks readily available all over the country, and being a comp licenses instructor(and racer!) for SCCA in multiple classes.PDX and HPDe..i wanted a street car..call it going backwards...

so at 1946lbs full tank, no driver and 420+whp and 360ft.lbs..i got a sleeper....which is what i went for..the 30mpg+ daily is the serious plus side lol.

but, the 250 is fun and i love cars in general and i was 2 wheels before 4 so gettin back to my roots!!

keep talking i'm hooked!!
ungluck is offline   Reply With Quote