Old October 4th, 2017, 09:31 AM   #100
VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrrl View Post
You can go to watch, right? You don't have to race to be there.
I thought you were talking about going to watch the lesbians until I saw the word "Race".

As for Lesbian riders, I can think of 12 women riders I know, only 2 are lesbians (at least that I know of). The two that are lesbians are a married couple. Most of the women riders are wives of other people I ride with. Only a couple are single women.

Thinking of all the people I ride with I would say at least half of them their significant other won't even ride on the back of the bike. Of the ones that will ride on the back at least, I'd say a little less than half of them have their motorcycle license.

Female motorcycle riders are 14% of the rider population. When you remove the lesbians and married women from that number it really narrows the possibility of a single guy finding a woman that rides. If a guy is going to limit himself to only dating women that ride he will have a more difficult time finding a date. I think a single guy would have a better chance finding a woman that doesn't ride, but is not hostile to his riding and encouraging her to learn to ride.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote