View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2023, 04:03 PM   #6
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Oh Yah.... good idea Alex ! why didn't I think of that !???
here's a pitcure of the box turned sideways like I should have done it in the first place.... LOL
the plastic case has 4- 1/4X20x2" long bolts (which are too long) and a big 2" fender washer touching the plastic on the inside
to distribute the force to a wide area of the plastic container. it's nice and solid... hard to say how it will hold up when I dump it though.
but with the side guards on the bike now I doubt the box will ever hit the ground it will be close though, no doubt.
Unfortunately this renders the tool carrier pouch under the box completely useless the only way to get the tools out of it now is from under the box, before the box the tools were axcessable from above.... but that area is now covered by the box so I will just empty it and put that stuff in the big box and be done with it ! LOL
so Now I can fill the box full of apples and go to the top of the Hill and feed the Sasquach....or Deer which ever I see ! LOL
Bob.........

Bob....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230420_160812.jpg (178.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20230420_160825.jpg (183.3 KB, 1 views)