View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2023, 11:12 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[webbikeworld.com] - Fast Filings: GasGas is Working on Street Enduro Power for the U

Click here for full story...

Pierer Mobility may have cross-pollination qualms about MV Agusta’s ADV segment, but they’re certainly not pumping the brakes when it comes to trickle-down enduro power.*

Papers recently registered with the NHTSA show off-roading energy is about to be opened to American asphalt, with GasGas leading the way on knobbly versatility. The recent filings put Pierer behind the revving up of street-legal enduro our markets – a move found by Dennis Chung, sourced from ADVRider.*

GASGAS’s enduro machines, which may soon be joined by a street-legal range for the U.S. Media sourced from GASGAS.If Pierer Mobility Group carries through with the filings, we’re expecting something like KTM’s 350/500 EXC-F, considering GasGas’s machines are similar (barring the more affordable componentry, i.e., more minimalistic bodywork and slightly cheaper pipe/brake disc options).*

Dates gauge a rough 2024 debut for the range, with the populace’s reactions including the quip, “Look Mumsy, bold new graphics, and some minor changes.”*

GASGAS’s enduro machines, which may soon be joined by a street-legal range for the U.S. Media sourced from GASGAS.Bottom line, slightly different rides with slightly different parts attract more preferences… and more preferences jack up sales for Pierer. That’s a win in Pierer’s books.

Looking forward to seeing the result of these filings, and a big thanks to Dennis Chung at Motorcycle.com for his findings.

*Media sourced from GASGAS*

The post Fast Filings: GasGas is Working on Street Enduro Power for the U.S. appeared first on webBikeWorld.