View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2011, 06:49 AM   #56
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by austexjg View Post
This is weird but, went for a short ride today and noticed that me left side mirror was positioned is such a way that allowed me to see behind me and the left lane without the need to move my elbows. I kinda startled me at first and caused me to spend more time than normal looking at the traffic behind me - it was nice to see behind me when coming to a stop.

I park the bike in my garage in front of my daily vehicle that causes me to brush against the mirror as I past the bike - that and the cover I have, the mirror pockets are closer together than the Ninja mirrors so it also moves the mirrors when I slip it on. The combintation of the two placed my mirror in a way that totally changed the view - it made the left side totally functional - so the mirrors can work if you can find the "sweet" spot.
Strangely, I find that sweet spot to be with the pointy tips pointed slightly up, which is more narrow than the maximum width. It actually looks cooler too.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote