View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2021, 07:08 PM   #25
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

well, when I sit on the bike I have to bend my back about 5 to 10 degrees just to touch the handle bars... the 1" bar risers helped with that but not that much.
were they worth the money.... probably not... but every little bit helps right ? LOL
at 70mph without the bar risers the lean angle is just about neutral into the wind... with the bar risers at 70mph i can let the wind hold me in that position
... so it is more comfortable in that respect...
I'm 5'10" with my boots on... have a 30" inseam and as long as I lean forward
alot to reach the bars it's fine.... my draw length for a bow and arrow is only 28" which means I have short arms I think most people have longer arms than I do and that alone would make a large difference.
..... we all know it's impossible to make a "one bike fits all" people very in stature so much ! but if there is a 3" riser for the handle bars I would buy it right now !
.... I have been fighting an upset stomach for the last 3 days so I had to force myself to get on the Ninja to test the gearing.... but with that part I am very happy.....
I guess I am supposed to ware a back pack on that bike because there is no real place to strap anything down too.... I don't care for tank bags what I like is a rack on the back, but that isn't going to happen on my Ninja ! LOL
.... Right now I'ed say it is a very useable bike.... it could use some improvements, like seat and storage space. a small duffel bag bungeed to the passengers seat will do the job for that I think... so I can go to the store for the wife and get milk when we run out...LOL
anyone got a link to a good seat ?
Bob........