Old August 7th, 2014, 12:50 AM   #142
lukephua
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Luke

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 300

2nd batch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballsofpaint View Post
I have edited this to reflect i will now also be making a tokico adapter to use with the stock rotor.

So if anyone followed Joe (subxero), he asked me to do an adapter to mount a 65mm brembo caliper to his stock forks. He was also using a 320mm rotor. A few others seemed interested so i figured i would run a group buy for them. I dont have a business, i use a machine at work when it has downtime or i end up having to go in on a saterday to do these. So it will be easier to have a total number and do them at once now that my program is done and proved out.

I have also purchased a right side Tokico caliper off an 02 gsxr 750. 00-02 gsxr 750 or 01-03 gsxr 600 appear to be the same 4 pot calipers, and i will also be doing a bracket for these calipers using the stock rotor as well. Price reflects a combination of the 2, work is work.

Prices will be -

Under 5 people - 50 shipped
5-9 people - 45 shipped
10+ - 40 shipped

If anyone would like this type of adapter with a different sized rotor, different caliper etc, PM me. If you can get me accurate measurements i can make one. Ill run this until the end of June and then order the material i need. For those wondering, this is 6061 T6 aluminum. THanks

Pics added - taken by myself and Joe on his bike

Current list

Brembo with 320mm rotor:
1 - subxero
1- Psych0hans

Tokico with stock rotor:
1- Psych0hans
1- sharky nrk
1- dandj86
1- verboten1
1- broken neck
1- tfkrocks
Hey mate,

Great post. Just wondering if you'll be doing a 2nd batch anytime soon?
I am also wondering if you can do a left caliper? Same specifications as the right(stock) one you made. Let me know!

Love your work btw.

Regards,
Luke
lukephua is offline   Reply With Quote