Old February 23rd, 2015, 12:00 PM   #32
spooph
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Spooph

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250R

MOTM - Oct '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostt View Post
Personally I'm hoping to see an iron man style helmet that affordable, and it must have the Jarvis voice.
Well, no Jarvis and not affordable, but.... http://www.skully.com/#smartest-helmet
I'm sure you've already seen that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostt View Post
Okay, I get it now, Thxs.

Sometimes on long trips or touring I use my Garmin GPS, but since I found WAZE it's been collecting dust.
I've had mixed luck with WAYZ providing directions, but love it for the notifications. So, google maps navigates for me with audio, but I keep WAYZ open on the screen... You have Android or Iphone?

My question is, how do you get Siri to recognize "WAYZ". She'll open/search google maps just fine, but gets confused with WAYZ pronunciation....

@NevadaWolf - Do you use the build in speaker with that Sena of yours? Is the 20S the only one that will allow the use of your own speakers/ear buds?

Disclaimer, I know it illegal in some states, and dangerous to wear both ear buds while riding. I'm no advocating this. This is my opinion and not a recommendation to your own action.

I love my Etymotics Research ER6i's. They cut 30db off the wind noise making it easier for me to hear traffic and protecting the ear drums. My music can be set super low along with navigation directions. Now, if I can add the possibility of a microphone so I can speech-to-text, that would be awesome, but not without those earbuds... Ear plugs and the provided speakers just do not have the base response

My therapist has 2 wheels and a seat.
If you are ever in doubt to my tone, please refer to my avatar.
spooph is offline   Reply With Quote