View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2021, 09:12 PM   #10
IndestructibleNinja
ninjette.org member

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 08' ninja 250 and Honda XL600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
Apparently he though that O-ring chains didn't need the user to regularly lubricate them.
It's crazy how them hearing on fortnine or some other motorcycle media that "o-ring chains need less often lubrication" translates in their head to never needing any lubrication or checking. And how do people let brake pads get down to the metal? Shoot the peepers on em once in a blue moon.

When I bought my bike, it was missing one of the caliper mounting bolts. Why? I'm not sure how you lose a two or three inch long big shiny bolt

I wonder how the rest of the non-mechanically inclined world isn't terrified of being consumed by their dangerous, needy mechanical things. Then I remember that ignorance is bliss

I went to buy this truck and the brake light came on as I was pulling back into his driveway during the test drive. The brake pedal got really soft while backing it back down his hill. Come to find out a brake line was rusted through. And it quit running because it ran out of gas.

I'll never trust vehicles during a test drive anymore. People will say it needs nothing when they have nothing to lose
IndestructibleNinja is offline   Reply With Quote