View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2012, 12:06 PM   #11
Miles_Prower
One Loyal Fox

Name: Rahul

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R (RIP), 2011 ZX-6R

I had a 2 for 1 special yesterday and then a final slap in the face.

On the way to work, I was making a right turn onto a back road. When I turned my head, and started leaning in, I noticed this bicyclist cutting across the yellow lines, and across my lane in order to make a left turn onto the street of which I was turning off. He was also giving bicycle hand signals which I thought was even more stupid because he clearly wasn't even following the rules of the road!! I had to stand the bike up a bit earlier than I wanted and nearly crossed over to the other lane (fortunately no one was there).

Then later in the day I went to Target to get some groceries when on the way back home, bambi and his whole family decided to jump across the road (and the little ones even got lost..didn't know where to go). Had to do some emergency braking.

And then to top it off, I got my mail and it was a letter saying I have to pay $350 for an "occupation tax" for my township, one that I just paid 3 months ago!! I've only lived in the township for about 6 months now and I have to pay two years worth of tax? WTH!!
Miles_Prower is offline   Reply With Quote