View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #22
Twitchy Stitch
I love lamp.

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2007 ninja tooniftyAaaarrrr (250)

Not sure. My first few hours being born I almost died due to a week late birth, had to be medivaced in a helicopter to a better care center than the current hospital I was born in and placed in a plastic box for a while. When I was 3 I stupidly stood on top of an ant pile going to church with my mom while she was talking to a friend and by the time she looked back to see what I was doing I was covered with thousands of ants. Had to be taken to a hospital after that. When I was 7 I was going to the beach with my friends family and we got hit on the side by a big ass 4 wheel drive truck, rolled the van 5 times and got out of it with a few fractures (and a whole bottle of water dumped on my face...) lol. When I was fifteen I fell off a cliff near my house and broke a collar bone and a few ribs almost punctured my heart. When I was 17 me and some friends were doing some stupid **** by the clay pits in the town where we live (car surfing, drifting, donuts, etc...) and I let my friend drive my car to drop off our friend. He decided it would be smart to drift around the corner (still a dirt road) going 40 miles per hour into the road...It didn't go so well. Hit a tree on the passenger side (my side) and totaled my car (I MEAN IT WAS TOTALED!!! LOL) Had to be sawed out of the car but luckily I was okay xD.

But yeah I really should have a grasp of how serious it is by now...but I think I've learned to perceive death as just another thing that happens in life. It's just a part of the balance and there's really no way you can avoid death. It'll just happen however it was planned to happen. But anyways enough with the life story...

I've already put down about 150 miles on my bike and I've gotten pretty comfortable within the 3 days I've had it. I literally just go to work, get off, and ride. And I've been dreaming of motorcycles 2 years before I even got on one, so in that time span I've learned everything I could about basic riding. So when I jumped on the bike the first time I already knew what to do. It's just a matter of getting to know the bike and being comfortable with it at this point.
Twitchy Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote