View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #12
Racer x
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Kawmeracchi 350 2010 Project X

MOTM - Sep '18, Feb '16
I wanted to reserect this thread. The Boss Noss system simply put did not work as advertised. I tried for two years to get it to work. Piston and valve damage was the result each time. I sent the system to an expert to look at . After laughing at the concept of a liquid pressure regulator. He said the fuel lines are too small. And that is just the beginning.

So I dropped the system. I am now going to build a proper system. This system is from the Wizards of Nitrous in England . The owner of the company is designing the system around my bike and racing the mile. The system is computer controlled and has a lot of safety features. I have the two years of experience from racing at Maxton plus his therty years of experience. Together we are going to push the 250 Ninja to the limit . I won't speculate on the power output. But I am at 34 hp on the motor then I will be using nitrous to add between 20 and 40 hp . Because of the controll of the system. I will start with about 10 hp and add a little power at a time. The system is also very gradual in the way it brings on the power. That will allow me to A watch the clutch and B adding power slowly saves the clutch. I have most of the system and am going to start building and testing soon.

Last futzed with by Racer x; June 22nd, 2012 at 07:42 PM.
Racer x is offline   Reply With Quote