Old October 6th, 2018, 04:55 AM   #2
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
The MAIN thing is I have to be able to carry a passenger comfortably. That is the ONLY thing. And I do want to toss a windscreen on it in the winter, so it has to be able to do that part well as well.
If passenger carrying capability is priority #1, then you can't go wrong with Burgman 650.
Large seating area, comfortable seats, backrest for passenger, large underseat storage (fit two fullface helmets) so you don't need side luggage.

After owning over 50 different bikes of different types over the decades, Burgman 650 is my goto bike for carrying passenger and all the stuff the passenger want to bring along the ride.

Twist-n-go (no clutch) or button shifting is just a bonus when you get stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, especially when carrying a passenger.
The handling of the burgman 650 is similar to BMW boxer, majority of the weight is down low near the ground, which helps in fast cornering.
It's different than most other sport oriented motorcycle, think of it as a sleeper.
It surely has no problem keeping up or go faster in spirited rides with capable hands.
Triple digit speed capable, no problem beating 90% of the cars off the light and passing cars at highway speed.

Used Burgman 650 can easily be found under $4-5k, I currently have two of them, both purchased under $3k each, both under 8k miles when purchased back in 2016.
$35 annually to insure each.

Last futzed with by "A"; October 7th, 2018 at 05:22 AM.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote