View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2018, 11:39 AM   #11
Darksik
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 99' Suzuki Katana 600 (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoXYZ View Post
Production tolerances what they are, 16x45t fit at extreme forward end of adjuster slot on my street bike. Didn't fit on my race bike. Both 2008. Just get whatever chain-length is available, 110-L or so. Then cut at 108L first and test fit. Then go down to 106L if available.

Amazon "fit" is not guaranteed. It only shows combination they have actually tested. If they have not tested XYZ 106-L chain, they will list as "not compatible" even though ABC 106-L chain does fit. Same with bulbs. I bought bulbs for my CBR600RR last year. Only 1 bulb was listed as compatible. Remaining 20031 H7 bulbs were listed as "not compatible" ? That's correct bulb and I know any one of them would fit, but Amazon says "no". That's because they only tested 1 bulb, and not remaining 20031. They really need a 3rd classification that says "untested" rather than "not compatible".
I Agree with you about that problem with amazon, because in one vortex sprocket in list appear the ninja, and in the coments one guy told the sprocket don't fit on his ninja and appear in the list :/ that's why i ask you guys, because maybe the webpage is wrong and i know you guys know more from your ninjas than a webpage
Darksik is offline   Reply With Quote