View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #119
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by phr3ek View Post
now this one, i wouldnt have gotten in front of the truck and slowed down, thats just asking to be fcuked with
but i would have done what he did at the very end!
I hope you are kidding. Number one, you have to consider how it causes others to perceive and treat us as a whole and not just the temporary inconvenience. Number two, escalating it is exactly what the truck did wrong. The biker throwing a rock at the truck is absolutely NOT what anyone should have done and it's only going to cause MORE cager-relations problems for bikers in the future.

The trucks in both cases were most likely NOT trying to kill the bikers. They were probably trying to BLOCK them. Yes, that may have been just as deadly, but making more sinister assumptions is partly what escalated things.

Pull over and put some distance between you if you get stuck behind someone. Come back at a different time or on a low traffic day if traffic is still a problem. If you justify acting like a jerk on the motorcycle, don't be surprised when people begin to treat all of us like this whether we passed them illegally or not.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote