Thread: Hi, I'm new.
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #64
Shaol1n Monk
shaol1n ninja stuntman

Name: Jae

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Anniversary "Yoshiko" 2007 Honda CBR600RR "Katsumi"(SOLD) 2010 Ninja ZX-2R "JADE" (RIP)

hey Lil Ghost welcome!
Nice bike! as for dropping it, dont sweat it, everyone drops their first bike at some point. i highsided mine going about 40mph into a turn. luckily i did minimal damage to the bike and myself. the bike needed a turnsignal replaced and has a couple scratches that i need to hit w touchup paint. the rt handlebar bent just slightly but enuff to bother me knowing it was a new bike so i replaced it cheap w a bar from a local salvage yard. the turn signal gave me an excuse to switch to flushmount signals which i just received from a guy (CThunder-blue) here on the forums who crafted custom plug and play kit that is awesome. (he also does decals/stickers for the guy who needs em)
as for myself i luckily just twisted my ankle and got a lil roadrash on my knee. honestly i barely felt the pain because i was more concerned w the well being of my bike lol.

anyway, great looking bike (and your pretty easy on the eyes urself ;P)
welcome!

below is a pic of the new flushmount signal installed and u can see the scratches on the fairing i need to touch up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0617010126.jpg (55.9 KB, 7 views)