View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:27 AM   #61
slolane
Motorcyclist

Name: James

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ninja 300 ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitor View Post
Very nice upgrade! Looks really good. I read somewhere that you need to watch out for the wheel bearing, you can change it to an original part if the bearings are damaged already.

I'll change mine also but It will be a conversion kit from ER6f mags, sprockets, etc. It will be more expensive since all parts will come from Kawasaki dealer except for the conversion kit.... I decided to do it because I have no plans of selling the bike, its a keeper!
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm loving this upgrade! Please post up your wheel swap too, I would be interested to see that too. I have no plans of selling this bike either so I agree, why not make it exactly what you want for a few hundred here and there... that's way cheaper than buying another bike and this is one of the cheapest I have owned, good cheap fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrack157 View Post
I Actually pay more to have these rims come installed with brand new bearings.
Good stuff Matt. Thanks again for this and all the help in answering my many emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusninja View Post
Its so beautiful you think you can fit a 160/60 on :S?
I know different manufactures have all sorts of sizing differences but I'm not sure a 160/60 would work. I think my Bridgestone BT016 in 150/60 is about a big as your going to get in there. Maybe Matt (ztrack157) would know the largest that would fit?
slolane is offline   Reply With Quote