View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2018, 08:53 AM   #29
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

It is like my niece. She is 16 and wants to work at a boutique. I'm like, "So do a ton of other girls your age."

She refuses to work at any place like fast food, grocery stores, even a juicing place. She is really picky. I guess it is all about the label more than anything. "Oh, you work at McDonald's? Well, I work here."

I'll admit, I didn't take much pride in my old job years ago. I think it was mainly because I wasn't happy with the whole situation there. Lots of uppers were holding back the lower tier because the upper tier didn't want competition for "their" jobs. I was passed over for several jobs, even though I was more qualified than others, all because they knew if I got promoted into a higher level, that I have more education and would be better qualified for future jobs they would bid for.

Lots of that at my old job. So nope, no real pride there. However, now I'm seeking IT jobs, I'm really eager to get out there and work. To do something I enjoy. I really enjoy computers and stuff like that, so it will be a great change of environment.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote