Old July 13th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #13
nrninja
ninjette.org member

Name: David

Motorcycle(s): '99 EX500 (road bike), '99 EX500 (race bike), '74 CB125S

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty nasty View Post
Maybe ZXR250 lights?

I've searched all over the internet for those. They seem near impossible to find used and I haven't found a fiche with the part number specific to the ZXR250's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeytofu View Post
Yeah yeah yeah. I figured you'd want to see pics once I start putting things back on, not of all the parts I've ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvninja View Post
I wanted to put different headlights on my ninja, I really wanted something different than the new gen but everything I searched for I would need to basically build a new fairing from scratch. They're all too big. The best I could do was fit a new gen headlight in there, I'm pretty happy with it although I'd like both bulbs to be lit at one time but don't know if it's possible.

I'm excited to see what you come up with.
I may try to re-use the busted up fairing I have. I'd feel a lot better about cutting into that than I would cutting into a brand new one from Airtech. Then again, I've never fiber glassed anything.

Here's a photo of the headlight bracket I picked up on ebay to mount the ZX-7 lights to the 250. Should only take minimal modification to get it to fit. Going to have to figure something out for the instruments now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zx-7 bracket.JPG (59.3 KB, 7 views)