View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2018, 11:02 PM   #1
smoreschoco
ninjette.org member

Name: HK

Motorcycle(s): EX250

Another Ninja’s Dream Came True

Hello from Seattle,

I always want a motorcycle for its freedom and excitement. Financial responsibility has held me back from getting one until now.

I was glad that I waited anyway. Now that I’m in my mid-20s, I can comfortably own my first motorcycle with disposable incomes and don’t have to cheap out on gears. In fact, I took a MSF class and bought all the gears prior to even shopping for a motorcycle, so that I wouldn’t blow all my money on the bike first.

Anyway, here’s my first bike. She’s from 1990 with less than 9,500 miles of history. Previous owner must have kept it in a very good shape, at least in the appearance. I can’t speak for its mechanical condition with my close to none knowledge in motorcycle maintenance, but it fires up without a problem. (Back at the dealership, the engine wouldn’t fire up... because the salesman forgot to turn the petcock to on )

She’s a beauty. I might get bored of the small engine, but hey, I got it for $1,200 plus tax, and I can probably sell it for close to the same. Or I’ll just keep it till it dies.

Cheers!

P.s. sorry about the large image. The bbcode I used doesn’t seem to resize it.

smoreschoco is offline   Reply With Quote