Thread: '92 rebuild
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2021, 01:18 AM   #81
Dizzy
ninjette.org member

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 250r

How's it going thought I'm gonna check this thread out as you restore the bike I just joined yesterday to ask a question because never worked on any 250s or smaller engines but WOW man getting work done it Nice 👍 that's a big undertaking looking at pictures at the start of this thread IDK if I would have started this restoration....

I'm just happy the one I bought a couple days ago that I'm giving some TLC too is going to be a walk in the park to get it running & cleaned up but I got a hidden diamond of a bike read the post I posted on it earlier....

But I'll be watching this to see the turn out And is that oil report from that bike you got for 220$ that one your restoring??? How did a quart and a half of gas get into the oil???

I'm surprised with that much fuel in the oil that it didn't grenade the motor when it was running especially hitting the high rpms that's alot of fuel in the oil wow that's nuts and i've seen my dad's nitro bike blo I'm up going down the drag strip no thanks he never let off the gas never knew he was on fire 😂🤣😂

Last futzed with by Dizzy; October 7th, 2021 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote