View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2021, 02:01 AM   #13
Dizzy
ninjette.org member

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonelessSugar View Post

Totally depends on the market. Running bikes in my area have been sitting unsold for months at 1.3k.
Nope way way less the guy that sold it to me was a complete dummy he tried to take the carb out and apart and didn't even get the float bowls off he stripped 2-3 of the screws smh & then put it back on and put it up for sale because he didn't want to buy new carbs for it & he said the front tire was really dry rotted it still holds air & isn't that horrible but anyways yes he TRIED getting it running couldn't and so after he bought a brand new battery trying to be a mechanic when he wasn't...

I got it a 01 Ninja 250 that's got only 6 miles on it very clean fairings only problem 1 small dent on the tank and gotta rebuild the carb float @ jet needle was stuck from sitting all those years for a whopping 600$ so after I change the oil and when I get the bond to get a title for it then the plate, inspection insurance etc I'll be in it for less then a 1000$ killer deal stole it from the guy in my opinion oh well should have known what he had brand new it was 3,500-4,000$ owner drove it 5 miles then died was parked in a barn and sat for 15+ years then I get to give it life again
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote