View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2021, 09:32 AM   #20
Narcillion
ninjette.org member

Name: Sam

Motorcycle(s): 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400

I tried jump starting it by myself on the side of the highway a little bit but knew I couldn't do it alone. The rear tire was 100% not locked up or dragging, I don't see how it would be a dead battery since the dash seemed fine. I found out there was an oil light on, but no overheating signs or check engine/oil pressure for sure. I remember the whole time I was riding I would check the over heating indicator just as a habit and it never went about a third of the input.

The shop tried selling me a bike, then asking to buy the bike, and I am talking with them now to get an engine replacement from an insurance bike. I got matched with a sales guy who didn't know what he was talking about and got nervous when he was telling me that the engine was seized. He wouldn't tell me it was seized right away when he knew either because he didn't want to break the news, didn't know, or was lying to my face. I asked if I could go back and take a look and he said it was a safety hazard, when Tires Plus in my town lets me take a look under my car for oil changes.

How do I know if they might mess it up more man.
Narcillion is offline   Reply With Quote