View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2021, 09:53 AM   #4
shspvr
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedrewski86 View Post
Having spent a bit of seat-time on a Zero, I am all for it. Electric bikes are really groundbreaking and a blast to ride. I can't wait for companies like Kawasaki to start making them reasonable options for the average rider.

As far as the eventual demise of the ICE, I can't say I'm losing sleep over it. The writing has been on the wall for some time, and I've already lost interest in the over-tech'd bikes flooding the market now that are getting more and more difficult to fix in your garage. That's why a lot of us have carburated 250s after all.
That never going to start happing unless they start making more reasonable price bike for the rider that is someone who is working at Fast-Food places barely making end meats and they lack the ranges and fast changing and doesn't take into count for all the other problem associated with it.
Also there are major things that need to happing as the current electrical grid will not be unable to handle this if you factor in all type vehicle which after all look at what Calif is pushing now stop new sale on small gas engine and there even rumors of Calif wanting to ban all gas vehicle on the road way.

Last futzed with by shspvr; October 18th, 2021 at 03:09 PM.
shspvr is offline   Reply With Quote