View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #176
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalkit View Post
Bartlow is listed as amateur is BS!!!!!!!! Also they pulled 07's and Nemesis with the 2:10!!! BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! That was definately fun. And now back to reality.....
Yeah, I just saw that this morning. What BS!!!! Sand bagger!

Nemesis pulled a 2:10? And he was at 70%...imagine what he could do at 90%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino74 View Post
The weekend was pretty good, mostly due to the cool people in our group! The racing organization had lots problems but I'm not going to bitch about them and instead I'll give hem to benefit of the doubt. Hopefully next month goes smoothly.

Racing is definitely a different mind set for me. I need to figure out get up to speed after waiting for 4 hours since the last practice. Even though, I had some bike troubles during the race, I happy with my 2:17 qual time.

Thanks NEM! for letting use your tire warmers. I'm gonna have buy a set. I don't *needed* them but it was more relaxing for me know the tires were already warmed up.
Glad you had fun. Let me do the bitching for you...wait already done!

All in all, it was a blast hanging out with all you 250 racers. Thank you to ALL who came out. Seriously, hearing you guys laugh, smile, and talk about poaching and what not really brought a smile to my face Sunday. Witnessing the joy was more rewarding than where I placed or what times I accomplished.

Another shout out I want to give is Brian and his Feel Like A Pro crew. They were SO helpful. After my crash Thursday (ended up in the hospital with a concussion) they were more than willing to help me get my bike up and running by offering their service, time, and parts. Brian...oh shiet...I owe you for the bar grip. Thank you so much.

Also, our very own Rexbo for picking up my spare gear, Alex.S for offering his clip-on, Tiffani for holding onto my mouthguard, and the rest of the 250 members from this board (you know who you are) for attending to my needs and being there for me. I really appreciate it and am really thankful to God for you guys.

Thank you so much! Let's do it again...minus the crashing.

Hope to see y'all racers next month.