View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2014, 08:55 AM   #31
az3200
ninjette.org member

Name: AZ

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Just to be clear: no one was seriously advocating Plastidip to extend the life of the tire. He indicates that even his original spray painting was done tongue-in-cheek.

Thanks, I figured when I said that people would realize how idiotic that sounds and realize that I was joking. Nope, everyone just thinks I'm idiotic, though I did clear that up a few posts above this.

Why do people keep bringing up partying? What does that have to do with anything? I'm not broke, and I already have a new tire. If you consider me smoking my ecig in the driveway early afternoon partying then by all means join me, It will be one hell of a party.... Thanks for the advice though, I'll be sure to cause a scene at my job and ruin the uniform I'm supposed be getting money back for, Yet im the broke down party animal stoner. You don't even what, corksil?

Not going to attempt the tire change yet. It's a raining cats and dogs. I was considering just walking to the store instead of riding, but I'm not doing either in this rain.
Thanks for the tips everyone,
az3200 is offline   Reply With Quote