View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2011, 12:40 AM   #67
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
By that rationale you shouldn't be on a bike in the first place. You should be in a nice safe car.
Na ill stick to what i want but im not going to be a total dumb... about it, riding/driving is a privilege and if you go around thinking your smarter then the law someday it will catch up to you. I speed sometimes, in a car be like 10 mph shoot i still know im doing wrong. But it all comes down to reaction if your speeding and something pops up will you be screwed because you cant stop in time? Speeding is never smart that was my point if you dont speed then your a saint but if you do dont go off like your smart about it.

Blink talking about how he went 225km in a 100/110 what is he 17, cars or not on the freeway if he keeps up that speed and thinks he smart he needs to rethink his way about speeding before he ends up a meat waffle as they say on a center divider or a tree god knows what because we all knows sht happens.

So please dont go acting like i am afraid because you dont know me but if you did in person i admit i wouldnt come off anyway as smart but im not stupid, Currently i have no motorcycle but with my family and some friends telling me i am pretty much going to die i dont really pay attention because when i do get a motorcycle i am going to be more smart about it to try to avoid being a meat waffle because i know i am not invincible so im going to try my best to live to ride another day but when time comes time comes. Riding is for me i dont care if people look at me like im some wimp because to me its all about survival.

sorry for the longish rant it just got me a little bit worked up.