View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2015, 09:10 PM   #10
uberwoot
ninjette.org member

Name: uber

Motorcycle(s): 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten1 View Post
I just took my corbin off the bike, and my wonderful sounding yoshimura pipe too

Before I do that I gotta go get my permit and insurance. With work I haven't had enough time this week. So I stick to this city. I know all the cops and I make shure I have my back pack on from when I was in the service lol. But I'm sticking to the side streets till I get that stuff. Just trying to get some time in so when I do get it I have some ride time. Trying to do a little 6 mile ride every night. That way I go get my permit. Ride for a week go do the road course and know how the bike rides and runs.

Back when I was younger I would ride 8 hours a day in my back yard every day. Those were the days. A kid just riding now worries just freedom. Good days.

I will say the bike is lightm few people those it was a 600 or 650 just really quite lol. Told them its a 250 and they were surprised how light it was and that a 6'2" 220lb guy fits on it.

Funny thing. Dealer said the 300 was to small for me and my weight wouldent move. Went in looked at a 600 and they said I was to big I needed a 1000. I know the whole weight thing but come on. I can ride a Honda spree. I know a bike is only as fast as you make it but if I want a 1000 I'll get one. I just wanted a light bike because I was injured in combat so the heavier the bike the less I'll be able to handle it if its tipping over. And I really do not wanna strain my arm and have to do rehab over again. 250 is exactly what I wanted. Would of done a 300 but there all around $3500-$4400 used. I dident wanna spend that much. But I might go with one next season. No need for anything bigger. I'm to old for the high speed stuff I would rather have fun in the turn and just enjoying the outdoors.

Also I'll be doing a ride to Las Vegas this fall. Might just use a friends Harley and hit the road. Go see my kids and cross a cross country bike trip off my bucket list.
uberwoot is offline   Reply With Quote