View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2020, 02:52 PM   #1
Rexmortale
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): 08 ninja 250r

Messed up my carburetor and I can't figure out what this piece is. Help!

Just picked up an 08 ninja 250r for about $1500 for my wife. When we got it it would die whenever we tried to turn the throttle. Put some seafoam through and it helped a little but still had some issues. So I decided to pull the carb and clean it out. While cleaning the carb I decided to pull the plug so we could access the fuel mixture screw because we live at a higher altitude. Well long story short I pulled the wrong plug and now I can't find a replacement. I don't even see it in the diagrams and I cannot find anything on them please help. It's on the bottom by the bowls. It's a brass cap/plug that goes over what I believe are the 4 bypass holes that lead to the butterfly valve. Hear are some pictures. I really appreciate any help I can get. I just need a replacement so I can tap it back in place and get this thing going again. There are two of them, one per carb, I only pulled one. The fist picture is what the brass cap/plug should look like the second one is the empty space it goes into.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20200323_144636964.jpg (96.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20200323_144646285.jpg (94.9 KB, 18 views)

Last futzed with by Rexmortale; March 23rd, 2020 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Clarification
Rexmortale is offline   Reply With Quote