Old March 25th, 2020, 02:37 PM   #14
ducatiman
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Gordon

Motorcycle(s): '95 DUCATI 900SS/SP '07 DUCATI SS800 '19 HONDA CBR650R

MOTM - Nov '18, Mar '17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmortale View Post
50 and sunny? I'm jealous. Played with the screws again, I have a couple of vacuum guages coming in tomorrow so I can ensure the carbs are synced. Both screw are currently 4 out, I'm afraid they are just going to pop out if I do any more. Bike seems "ok" at this point. Surprisingly it's started right up with the choke on this morning after I made the adjustments last night. Took it for a ride to get air in the tires. It still hesitates if I twist the throttle to quickly and when I was riding it it would hit about 9000 rmp and kinda want to stay there depending on what gear it was in. I wasn't going that fast and it's not the 600's I'm used to so that's probably just rider erroe. Would a dyno jet kit be a worthwhile investment at this point? Thank you for all of your help. Also would anyone know any reputable place I could send the carb to be completely pulled apart and properly rebuilt? I figure that may just be the best route to go.

Here's to a few more days of self isolation with the inability to ride 😢.
uh, perhaps I can help there? email gordon@customcarbservices.com and I'll send you a PM in the meantime
ducatiman is online now   Reply With Quote