Old December 22nd, 2013, 09:20 PM   #141
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I bet it would feel awesome to ride with shorts and a tee. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable at all with a heavy padded jacket, riding pants, gloves and boots if it was 90 degrees out, and riding uncomfortably isn't why I got a motorcycle.
Brian, I am seriously beginning to suspect you are nothing more than a troll. You have flat out ignored every bit of advice that riders far more experienced than you have given. You have stated that you are far more interested in the looks vs the safety of being on a bike.

With that attitude YOU WILL GET YOURSELF KILLED.

So I'm doing this, I'm posting this of a gal who, in her words, "I had shed my prescription glasses for a pair of sunglasses, my cowboy hat for an oversized helmet, and quickly thrown on a pair of capri jeans, tennis shoes, and a sweatshirt over my bikini. I thought nothing of the fact that I had practically no protection against the asphalt if anything were to happen."

This happened...

(Space for those who don't want to see the graphic picture)

http://www.getyourownbike.com/photog...adrashpic1.jpg
(Edited to link to image vs show as Brian saw post)

Its your skin, and you are welcome to continue thinking that you are invincible, but a simple Google search will show you that YOU ARE WRONG.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.