View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #43
Godzilla35
ninjette.org member

Name: poop

Motorcycle(s): Nike Hyperdunks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
Sorry to hear Eddie, but don't let this put you down! You got this! I've been to the same MSF place and most bikes were pretty beat up, my husband who did the class with me ended up with a bike that was also really hard to shift, and he's been riding for a long time (took the class so he didn't have to go through the DMV)! Maybe you got the same one and together with inexperience you were unable to overcome the mechanical difficulty. Next time ask for a different bike. A guy in my class got his exchanged after he crashed against the fence.. and his bike was constantly dying.
You'll do great when you re-test, you'll see. Now you have the advantage of knowing ahead of time what's expecting you so you can prepare
You're totally right. And thanks for sharing that story... it makes me feel a little better. Extra practice def. couldn't hurt. I wish I had a 250 to practice with or at least another 150... experience really helped the other riders I could tell. And I hope I have a better bike next time but they're all pretty beat up.
Godzilla35 is offline   Reply With Quote