View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

What's the point of this board?

I started this website because as much as I love the 250, I was never fond of any of the other 250 sites on the net. They either had a terribly clunky interface, an overdose of advertising, a limited community feel, and a bunch of other issues that I've probably forgotten. I want ninjette.org to be different. A genuinely fun place for 250R owners to come and chat about their bikes and motorcycling in general, with all of the latest features that modern website forum software can provide.

It's only been up for a few days, but it's starting to be found on the larger search engines, and traffic will hopefully go up soon. It certainly can't go down. I'm an experienced vBulletin guy and will make sure that this board not only has all the right doodads and features, but also the controls in place to make sure that it remains easy to use, easy on the eyes, and generally a low-stress place to spend some time on the net. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you stick around awhile.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote