View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2022, 06:30 AM   #280
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Or a more humane way of treating our furry friends might be just take off the seat eh ? less hassle and no blood on the bike so it's a win win.....
if you were disadvantaged and only had paws and your wits to keep you alive wouldn't you want to be treated better than that ? if you treat critters like you would like to be treated it goes a long way in building a friendship
these guys were thrust into the world without their choice just like your or I
their as intelligent as you are, they just don't have the fractalities to show it !
they can't talk they have only a rudimentary education that was given to them at a very young age .....
Yes I am sure that would get the POINT across that you don't want them on your seat.... but a board without the nails would suffice too don't you think ? stop thinking like a 1920's farmer and that all animals are dumb and are just food for the table... we have progressed beyond that !
animals are not dumb, Never make that mistake... their frame of reference is so much different than ours it makes them look stupid at times to us... but they are not. add that they have been in the woods all their life and never saw a human up close only compounds the problem with panic ! and Momma told them horror stories about humans....
do you do stupid things when your scared and out of sorts ? ofcourse !
.... think about it... how would you prove to a human that you mean them no harm if your a grizzley bear ? remember you have no education the only thing you know is the wilderness.... and you've never seen a human with a gun before..... and you only have 30 seconds before he shoots you ! do you think you could pull off that task ? i seriously doubt it myself ! it ain't easy being a critter !.... that hunter would come back with the silliest story .....like...
I was sighten' him in with my scope and this bear got down on his front elbows and put his paws together as if to prey....... I shot him anyway ....
all the rest of the bears took off like a shot one ran straight into a tree trying to get away... but this guy faced me and nealed down like that..... it was really weird ! ..... he was a little dumber than the rest I guess !
..... look at it from a critters point of view and humans SUCK !!!
why reinforce that view ? show them not all humans are alike !
.... unless of course you are like all humans and if that's the case there is no hope for ya ! LOL

Bob......