Old November 24th, 2018, 03:36 PM   #11
Karman
ninjette.org member

Name: Karman

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatiman View Post
@Karman-

I'm in the Northeast, too and the last thing I'd do right now is ride. Way too cold. I put my stuff away by Dec 1 nowadays.

How did the bike run in its stock form, before your mods?

@DannoXYZ only 10,000 PSI to clean?

Agree the common compulsion to overjet is misguided. Bigger is not necessarily better.
I agree it is too cold to ride, however I just got my endorsement on November 3rd and the bike a couple days before so I am using any day above 45 degrees to ride short distances under 10 miles or so...

I’ll be leaving for active duty in the army around end janurary so want to get in as much riding as I can in before I leave. The bike was a pain to start up, took about ten or more cranks with full choke warmed up it’d mostly start on first try. Riding I didn’t notice anything lots of backfiring but that was probably due to aftermarket exhaust. I think deleting the KLEEN system has solved the overly excessive backfiring it seems like it as I don’t hear any on revenge it while in neutral. I’ll be able to ride some around since it’ll get upto 49f here. Might be the last time of the end of the year. anything to lookout for as symptoms would be helpful. Thanks a lot guys this forum is friendly as heck
Karman is offline   Reply With Quote