View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2010, 05:31 PM   #120
jonthechron
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): magHitVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneJunkie View Post
Did you actually go through the hassle of trying to calculate the cost of shipping on your own to support this claim? I checked UPS expedited international shipping for a 15lb box from Bangkok to Cali would take 7 days to get to the US... shipping was $200.

Can you seriously get over this anti-Shinto obsession? If you don't like it, don't buy it, seems like you are going out of your way to make Paul's life miserable.
Actually I did go through the trouble and I found it would cost 64,56$ USD (converted) to have those rearsets shipped from Thailand using the FASTEST service available.

Rearsets (estimated 5 LBs) shipped from Thailand to the USA (Florida) using Express EMS Intl, cost is 64,56$ USD, he's asking 149,99$.. 85,43$ difference... what do you call that? I have been shipping item internationaly for nearly a decade and I have never seen anyone charge 150$ to ship a Small Packet (5lb) box to the USA, ever.

Beside, if you buy this item one eBay and pay this rate and for whatever reason you decide you want a refund, you just lost 75% of your money right there. 149,99$ shipping cost is never refundable on eBay and ship it back to Thailand for 70$... you only have about 80 bucks remaining... out of 300.