View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2020, 01:24 AM   #3
GAU-8
Socially inept. Yet FUN!

Name: C

Motorcycle(s): Current machines- 1992 SECA II 600, 2006 Ninja 250, 2008 Ninja 250

Oh ,thank you! Will definitely look into it.

(Especially now that I have 3 cameras onboard ( front, rear facing, and helmet.) The screws for the battery are barely accomodating, into thier respective pos/neg terminal.( not including the LED kits I have as well.)

How would you recommend, going through the wiring? Regular soldering, and heat shrink? Or a mechanical connection, +soldering/heat shrink.

As far as the vinyl...I'm going to keep it two toned. I love the colors, but I have to fix the purple/black design area. Or I may do something all together different.

Most don't know it, but half of the vinyl was actually sucked onto the plastic, by vaccuum forming. I had mediocre results, as I only had a 2 x 4 ft table, a small shop vac, and harbor freight heat gun.. I know have three 11 gallon air tanks, 2 stage vaccuum pump, and outside/auto quartz heat lamp, with a 4x5ft table. I should have it together in a few weeks, and post up the specs, and videos. ( I think automotive people who wrap bikes, are thinking in automotive, and not plastic applications.) I've seen so many youtube channels, where they heat the vinyl, stretch it, but don't have vaccuum. ( because we just can't vaccuum form vinyl wrap cars yet...well not economically.) So they think of it in auto terms.. not plastic molding.) I'm trying to change that.

Last futzed with by GAU-8; December 30th, 2020 at 02:41 AM.
GAU-8 is offline   Reply With Quote