View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2011, 11:57 AM   #8
JLinde1339
Fighterer in Training

Name: Joshua

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250R

I plan to take some pics tonite or this weekend. I have a build thread on CF (same user name) that is desperately needing updating. Since the front fairing mounts to the same bracket as everyting else, it comes down to all-or-nothing with that. I don't have the tools or skills yet to fab my own stuff, but since my fairings were prtty busted by a PO, I opted to strip them. All of em. My avatar is an earlier version of what I'm now running. I'll be updating that too. But the stock bracket has everything way out there. Looks fine with the fairing on. But without...meh. My avatar has all the stock stuff minus the fairing.

I didn't really "mount" the speedo. Its just held there by the cable. There's some looped steel that the other cables and wires usually run thru, and I've stuck it thru that to hold it in place. May just zip-tie it. But I have no housing on the stock speedo right now. And its not lit. Hoping to fix that with the Smith's replica speedo. But the fork mount brackets I got for the headlight pull the headlight back considerably. She doesn't look like she has a beak anymore. LOL
Posted via Mobile Device
JLinde1339 is offline   Reply With Quote